Position Overview:Ensures that production schedules are met, resources are in the right place at the right time; coordinates flow of raw materials in order to optimize the efficiency of production. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
Function Specific Activities:
This role will Back up Freestyle Material and Inventory Coordinators and Maintenance Parts Expediters. This role will work with Plant Finance Manager to develop Freestyle Expense forecast and analyze Spending trends. This is a first shift role and will report to the Freestyle First Shift Supervisor.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the duties listed below.
- Reconcile Annual Freestyle Fixed Asset Verification
- Must reconcile all Freestyle Blocked invoice
- Create and Reconcile Freestyle Purchase Orders for Services, Parts and Supplies
- Must reconcile all Freestyle Open Purchase Orders on a timely basis
- Must Report and Resolve all Purchase Order Variances with Purchase Order creators
- Serve as a Back up to all Freestyle PO creators
- Must Conduct Daily Review and Communicate variances to Freestyle Goods Receipt - Invoice Receipt report
- Must Conduct Weekly Finance Meeting
- Must update Monthly Freestyle Forecast with Actual Financial Performance
- Must Maintain Accurate Maintenance Expense Checkbook
- Must coordinate Monthly Maintenance spend with Maintenance Manager/Supervisor and Parts Expeditor
- Assist Maintenance Parts Expediters with Cycle Counts Daily Operations
- Maintain Freestyle Spending accounts in SAP
- Must Ensure Accurate Allocation of GL-Code posting
- Track Receipts and Delivery of all open PO items
- Train affected Employees in Financial tools for KO Buy
- Address all Freestyle Month End issues
- Address all Freestyle P2P issues
- Other applicable responsibilities according to Freestyle Business needs
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.