Position Overview:Responsible for the development of alternative direct sales strategies, aiming at achievement and/or exceeding the predetermined sales objectives to support the growth of the company´s business; deals with national large accounts; in charge of sales expansion, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients. Manages large, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals; provides input to sub-functional or departmental strategy.
Function Specific Activities:
The VP, Industry Affairs is responsible for managing and enhancing The Coca-Cola Company's relationship with leading foodservice industry organizations in the restaurant, franchise, distribution and foodservice manufacturing sectors. Through its leadership role in key industry organizations, the Company seeks to support those industry initiatives that are critical for our customers and other stakeholders, including the public good, strengthening and advancing our relationship with existing and prospective customers and gaining competitive advantage. To accomplish those objectives, the VP, Industry Affairs must:
- Responsible for leading the development and execution of FSOP's Industry Relations multi-year vision, strategy and plan to advance Coca-Cola's Industry leadership position and most valuable supplier status that ultimately drives growth for our Foodservice & On-Premise Business
- Make decisions on which organizations/events to support and at what level to make the most effective use of the available resources
- Actively participate with key industry organizations at meetings/conferences/events, including selectively participating on Boards when invited to do so
- Recruit other leaders and associates to lead the relationship with or participate with industry organizations
- Develop personal relationships with key industry leaders
- Knowledgeably discuss the Coca-Cola Commitment with customers and prospective customers at meetings/conferences/events, ensuring alignment with the efforts of the account teams and the business development team
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.