Function Specific Activities:
The System Economics & Hydration Commercial Finance Senior Manager is responsible for a wide range of financial management and business services including Commercial Finance, Strategic Guidance, Financial Support to Innovation, Business Analytics in core marketing and commercial projects mostly focused on the Business U'nit's Tea & Water and System Economics.
- Provide strategic and financial analysis via an in-depth understanding of system economics, system profit split and long term financial modelling, working in close collaboration with Bottler and Franchise Unit Finance teams
- Develop and analyse LRP financial models based on system financial data and beverage landscape analysis working in collaboration with FU's and BU S&I.
- Leads financial analysis behind evaluation of business initiatives, including identification of new opportunities to enhance volume performance and value creation such as new product launches, beverage reformulation, new packaging, new business models for beverage innovation etc. using a number of key financial metrics such as NSR, Operating Income, Economic Profit, Net Present Value, ROIC and IRR among others, adopting a System-wide P&L / cash flow approach.
- Provides input to the BU Finance Director in forming and evolving the Central Eastern Europe BU's strategic agenda.
- Leads the analysis of multiple business scenarios by leveraging corporate finance modeling including DCF, EVA & Economic Profit, ROIC, system Net Variable Contribution, and other financial metrics to optimize profitable revenue growth ensuring value maximization for the Company and bottlers.
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
• At least 8 years of experience in financial management with assignments with considerable level of complexity and responsibility.
• University/Bachelor's degree in Finance. MBA or equivalent is highly desired
• Former experience in commercial finance type of role is highly desirable.
• Deep understanding of the System's value chain, including the bottling, concentrate and customers' operations.
• Strong corporate finance skills.
• Ability to lead projects with legal advisors and mange relationships with bottlers and certain suppliers.
• Strong communication skills to communicate with external (e.g., bottlers, legal advisors, suppliers) and internal (Corporate Treasury, EMEAG Managers) senior stakeholders.
• Ability to understand, interpret and anticipate operating environment. Ability to deal with ambiguity.
• Ability to synthesize large quantities of data into useful information for purposes of decision-making process.
• Ability to solve complex problems independently and to assist all levels of management in problem resolution.
• Ability to optimize strategic relationships and networks: managing multiple, critical relationships within KO & Bottler entities to leverage integration and collaboration
• Ability to manage heavy workload and multiple priorities.
• Planning, analytical and organizational skills.
Not more than 20% of the time.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.