Position Overview:The position will manage multiple food service chain customers in various channels: QSR, FSR (Full service Restaurant), and Fast Casual. A critical component of this role is selling all package forms to the portfolio or customers. This position will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business. The Sales responsibilities include managing all aspects of customer's businesses including strategic assessment of the business, sales forecasting, conducting regular business reviews, managing senior level relationships and effectively activating and implementing the beverage strategy
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Sales and Collaborating for Value: Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular restaurant audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations).
- Interact with CAT, team ARTM and CMAPT process to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
- Gather and analyze customer specific data (e.g., annual reports, 10K, store sales, store layout, check average, service history and traffic) in order to understand current economics and state of overall business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience:
- At least 3 years of successful sales account management
- Build Bus Plan/Solution/Contingency Plans
- Monitor Cust Contractual Agreements
- Consult w/ and Influence Sr Management
Travel - Approximately 25%
Home Based in Denver
Years of Experience:Minimun 5+ years
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.