Position Overview:Working as part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team, you will be responsible for accelerating the digital growth trajectory of The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. This is an exciting hybrid role that blends strategy, technology, and sales to provide innovative solutions to our retail customers' most challenging digital problems. You will play a critical role in bringing the power of Coca-Cola's total portfolio together with advantaged digital capabilities to provide the most relevant offerings and experiences to consumers, in the moments that matter most to them
Function Specific Activities:
Digital Strategy and Planning:
- Support development and execution of a multi-year digital retail strategy and plan to accelerate revenue growth and digital leadership
- Lead situation and opportunity assessment to develop competitive annual commercial plans for strategic retailers and digital formats, prioritizing and sequencing opportunities
- Support development of go-to-market strategy to drive growth across channels and retail partners
- Provide thought leadership on digital landscape, competitive and marketplace trends, and steward business implications
- Support long-term portfolio planning with focus on key channels and retail partners by aligning capabilities, tools, and processes for sales teams, franchise commercialization teams, and cross-functional partners
- Influence and gain alignment with executive leadership on planning vision, strategies, initiatives, and plans to ensure critical business and planning objectives are met
Customer, Commercial, and Franchise Leadership:
- Responsible for partnering with National Retail Sales, Brand, Commercial, and Franchise teams to develop and operationalize growth strategies for key retail partners
- Create and develop insight-driven digital retail initiatives that provide thought leadership to customer and franchise teams and provide a differentiated competitive advantage
- Define digital picture of success standards, determining priority shopper touchpoints and prioritizing portfolio, brand, and occasion-based solutions
- Interface closely with Commercial teams to ensure translation of brand strategies into digital commercial priorities and solutions, integrating into existing commercial planning routines for each channel team
- Partner with Shopper Marketing to build and strengthen solutions for digital formats (e.g., click-and-collect, impulse)
- Conversant and knowledgeable on technology trends and business requirements to translate opportunities into technical solutions, in partnership with IT
- Determine key metrics and multi-year objectives, monitoring and stewarding performance benchmarks with key partners
- Build tools to support capability and sell-in of initiatives such as selling stories, solutions, and resource guides
Insights and Analytics:
- Leverage syndicated and proprietary data sources to identify opportunities
- Partner with consumer and shopper insights teams to determine research, data, and analytics needs to build advantaged capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field required, MBA preferred
- 6-8+ years of experience in strategy, sales, or commercial roles in consumer-oriented industries
- Account management or selling experience with proven ability to create and sell-in customer-specific programs and initiatives
- Strategic Thinking: Able to identify opportunities and gaps and develop both short- and long-term joint business objectives. Exhibits holistic understanding of business fundamentals to create actionable strategies and plans that drive the business.
- Digital Acumen: Passion for digital and technology topics and can speak the eCommerce language.
- Influential Leadership: Expert communication, presentation, and material preparation skills with ability to communicate complex information in interactions at all organizational levels.
- Data and Insights to Action: Demonstrated aptitude for analytics, with an ability to understand complex data, convert to insights, understand business implications, and utilize to influence and gain alignment.
- Results-Driven: Experience working in a fast-moving market with a lean team or startup environment. Strong project management capability, including project scoping, brief development, and project team leadership to drive tangible results.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.