Position Overview:Deliver the volume, market share, and profit objectives of the brands in Coffee & Tea category, ranging from Georgia TM, Gold Peak (sweetened tea), Mate Tea of the Sun (unsweetened tea), and series of new KO tea brand launch (e.g., Ayataka, Real leaf, HonesTea); closely monitor changes in the marketplace so as to identify gaps and opportunities for new growth and innovation opportunities category business. The role also develops comprehensive understanding of consumers' attitudes and behaviors so as to formulate the appropriate integrated consumer marketing plan and communication contents which will enhance brand imagery to drive the growth of each brand .
Function Specific Activities:
Strategic Business Planning & World Class Marketing Execution
- Assist to line manager to develop the long term as well as annual strategic business and communication plan which is effective in delivering the business objective and building the brand equity measured via consumer tracking
- Develop and execute marketing plans
- Identify the growth opportunities based on market environment and consumer insights
- Proactively explore and search for the consumer insights and global learning in the development of Integrated Marketing Communication strategy that link to the brand's position and objectives
- Validate the concept and brand positioning
- Work closely with C&CL and bottling partner in development of individual channel/customer program
- Work closely with the advertising agency, Bottler, and cross-functional team members within the system to ensure effective execution of brand strategies in both ATL and BTL
New Product, Packaging Development & Supply Chain Management
- Support line manager in developing future innovation pipeline
- Monitor consumer trends and beverage trend to identify new opportunities in Korea
- Push for new ideas and innovations to develop new products & package
- Support line manager in commercialization process for new product, package, and/or brand launch, by closely collaborating with multi-functional team within the system (e.g., Technical / Legal / SRA / Research, CPS, Finance Departments, etc.) as well as bottler
- Assist line manager in monitoring the commercialization process by interacting with Technical and Logistic to ensure sourcing and prompt arrival of ingredients, beverage base, mixing instruction and packaging materials for new product launches
- Utilize system scorecard to continuously track brand volume performance, key brand equity and operational deliverables.
- Recommend corrective actions based on performance gap analysis
- Monitor competitors' activities and defend against competitive initiatives
- Lead day-to-day communication with Creative Agency partners and vendors
- Effective allocation of DME
- Budget Management and marketing expenses control
- Strong analytical skill to review and recommend implication for managing brands for short and long term strategy
- Managing brand P&L and business result
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills working with bottlers and cross function
- Managing and working with agencies to constantly strive for better result
- Import/Export Good Ideas
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience from marketing and related fields
- Proficient English written and verbal communication skills?
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.