Position Overview:At The Coca-Cola Company we produce Beverages for Life in over 200 countries, refreshing consumers with more than 500 brands and 3,900 beverage choices. How do we do it? By unleashing the passion and power of our most valued asset - Our People!
We are currently looking to expand our Corporate Aviation Team with an experienced International Captain based in Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on having a best-in-class aviation operation, powered by a fleet of the most advanced aircraft. In addition, we operate a highly optimized operation with top-notch aviation technology and safety standards, resulting in a 65-year accident free flying record. As an organization, we value a culture of diversity and inclusion and are committed to the development and advancement of our associates.
Function Specific Activities:
Summary of Key Responsibilities and Expectations of the Pilot Captain
- Serve as Pilot-In-Command and manage all flight crew activities to insure each trip is flown safely and effectively. Maintain a pleasant operational environment stressing positive interaction with the crew, passengers, and support personnel.
- Evaluate all risk factors and contingencies (i.e. weather) and adjust trip as necessary to maintain the highest degree of safety possible.
- Select and implement the most efficient and comfortable routes and altitudes within the structure of international (or domestic) airspace.
- Comply with government laws and regulations, and Company-specific policies, procedures, and standards. Keep up to date with new procedures, policies, requirements, FAA, and ICAO regulations.
- Diligently perform all post flight duties, including administrative requirements and communicating pertinent problems to maintenance personnel.
- Build and develop relationships with peers and others to exchange feedback on product/service issues, identify and/or solve problems, assess needs, and/or achieve business results.
- Seek out new learning and development opportunities to enhance job performance and skills and take actions to improve one's own knowledge and skills.
Critical Requirements and Criteria for Success:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree Required
- Required work experience: Must have at least 3,500 hours of total flight time.
- Demonstrated ability to fly a multi-engine jet aircraft in the most demanding domestic and international operating environments.
- Highly experienced in operating the aircraft during critical in-flight emergencies and in severe weather conditions day or night.
- Trained and proficient in CPDLC operations.
- Must have knowledge of ALL relevant policies and procedures required to manage flight crew activity.
- Demonstrated ability to regulate crew activities, both in the air and during ground time. This includes balancing the needs of the trip with the well-being of the crew and assuming responsibility for crew readiness and a safe operating environment.
Federal and International Aviation Procedures:
- Must have knowledge of ALL applicable Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), International Congress of Aviation Organizations (ICAO) regulations, and the exceptions to all ICAO regulations each foreign nation has while operating in their sovereign airspace.
Service to Passengers:
- Ability to provide direct support to the strategic leadership of the Company by taking charge of all planning, coordination and execution requirements of worldwide air travel. This includes responding to the dynamic changes occurring on every trip.
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.