Function Specific Activities:
Greece & Isles Franchise aspires to become a hub of innovation and purposeful growth for Southeastern Europe region and the whole Central Eastern Europe BU that develops scalable programs with an edge while enriching Coca-Cola Sustainability platform and its Corporate Reputation. At a country level Public Affairs and Communications aspires to drive corporate reputation and deploy its purposeful growth story in a relevant, experiential & engaging way for the consumers and stakeholders while positioning Coca-Cola at the top 3 of the multinational companies with the best Corporate Reputation.
The Communications and Social Impact Manager will be dedicated to Greece specific agenda and should be a champion of the above vision & goals by identifying edgy programme opportunities that differentiate us from the market and create value for the society & our company, seeking funding sources, building and leveraging The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) foundation as well as other appropriate partnership models to scale programme reach and impact while developing essential campaigns and public affairs plans to drive awareness, stakeholders engagement (including consumers) and “talkability”.
The role is critical to the strategic business goals of growing corporate reputation particularly in Greece, reinforcing our social license to operate and effectively managing policy and regulatory risks while at the same time collaborating with marketing to create brand purposeful campaigns.
- Coordinate and further evolve “Zero Waste Future” community program while managing and expanding its partnerships' network, scale and impact in Greece - Develop a set of KPIs - connect Zero Waste with WWW targets and report progress
- Drive the localization and implementation of CORA campaign
- Coordinate the 50 years celebration program
- Assist in managing proactively and reactively taxation issues (e.g. sugar, plastic)
- Identify initiatives and coordinate submissions to TCCC Foundation
- Develop a meaningful story and sub narratives to tell the purposeful growth story in a human and relevant way for both consumers and stakeholders - Work with Media Manager to ensure appropriate connection plans for all big initiatives
- Lead corporate digital assets like Journey website and leverage on Social Media for amplifying corporate stories
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Health and Nutrition strategy's execution
- Work closely with Growth Function and PAC Manager Greece & Isles to develop bridge devices and purposeful campaigns/initiatives for our core brands
- Maintain Government, Stakeholders and Media Relations
- 8-10 years of professional experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role
- Proven experience of successfully raising an organisation's/initiative's public profile and social impact
- Experience of developing, implementing and delivering communication strategies
- Ability to develop relationships with a wider range of stakeholders including high net worth individuals
- Strong leadership skills with ability to act as a brand ambassador
- A passion for social business
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.