Function Specific Activities:
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action; someone who welcomes the challenges of external stakeholder environment and knows everything about reputation management; someone who enjoys communications and knows the media like the back of the hand;
We are looking for a SENIOR BRAND MANAGER based in a WEBU Location (Flexible)
The Senior Brand Manager will drive profitable growth for the brands within a Need State portfolio, leveraging the BU Marketing Plans and optimizing efficient use of resources (DME management) and thus achieve the BU annual volume, the profit targets and the agreed marketing specific KBIs for the portfolio. The SBM will work very closely with the BU marketing teams to ensure that BU brand plans meet local market needs and requirements. The role will lead and ensure an optimal implementation and amplification of the brands programs in the local market with consumers and shoppers in close collaboration with the Bottler.
This position requires strong strategic thinking, problem solving, analytical and leadership skills, coupled with the ability to work with S&I and seek out consumer insights and turn them into innovative ideas that will drive the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the local consumer and competitive environment. Track competitors' activities and performances - Identify opportunities and gaps
- Localize and amplify BU Marketing Plans for brands within a Need State portfolio
- Input local knowledge (consumer, category trends, competition landscape, retail landscape, shoppers, local regulations) on all IME charters & brand architecture to ensure it meets local needs (relevancy, resources etc..)
- build the amplification strategy with agencies & cross-function teams (media, asset, experiential, digital, PAC) to maximize relevancy & consumer impact overtime
- Lead the execution of the plans
- Leverage partnerships (+ negotiate new partners when necessary) to enlarge impact of the brand highlights while optimizing efficiency
- Lead and execute packaging customization process and ensure on-time delivery on-market
- Drive internal capabilities to win as a challenger by importing best practices from other territories, external successes, robust understanding of competition strengths, influence his/her community to adopt a challenger approach to our plans (BU Marketing, FO Teams, Bottlers)
- Champion the brand marketing plans locally with the bottler - Lead the communication process and routines to engage the bottler and pilot amplification and execution in points of sales, from planning process to align brand plans & look of success to commercial conferences to inspire 1000+ sales rep
- Drive system profitability by driving the relevant allocation of our resources
- Measure, evaluate our plans & activities (OBPPC & IME, ROI…), extract & recommend key success factors & share key learnings to enhance both the effectiveness and efficiencies of future programs and be fact based in decisions,
- Minimum BA required
- 5+ years' experience in the field of FMCG
- Language: English - preferred to know other languages.
- Culture: Comfortable with working with and influencing different cultures and different geographies.
- Preferred if previous experience of working on TCCC Brand business in Sparkling and Stills
- Preferred if previous experience in BU role.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - let's put your passion into action.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.