Function Specific Activities:
1. Define the overall vision for customer service and identifying customer clusters that need similar service model.
2. Define the relevant customer clusters for which to assess (eg- channels, size, location, profitability, potential) and Collaborate with key commercial stakeholders to define the key objectives and strategies for servicing customers in the BU.
3. Assess the customer service system related to the universe of outlets serve, spend time in customer service and critical customer service level required.
4. Design and develop differentiated customer service models for the relevant segmentation that improves system ability to meet customer needs, address the strategic intent in the cluster and drive profitable growth
5. Plan for implementation and roll-out differentiated customer service models incorporating the impact on operational and organizational requirements.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.