Position Overview:The purpose of this role is to ensure best in class digital activation is delivered across GB and Ireland, in conjunction with the Brand Activation Managers and the rest of the Connections Team. A key element of the role is to ensure that Data is central to our decision making and execution to generate implementational efficiency.
Function Specific Activities:
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who welcomes the challenges of managing different stakeholders & knows everything about the digital world, someone who enjoys driving the growth of some of the world's most renowned brands.
We are looking for a Great Britain and Ireland - Digital Manager
The role is based in London
If you are ready for this challenge & want to help us protect & enhance the reputation of our brand, category & company, then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
The purpose of this role is to ensure best in class digital activation is delivered across GB and Ireland, in conjunction with the Brand Activation Managers and the rest of the Connections Team. A key element of the role is to ensure that Data is central to our decision making and execution to generate implementational efficiency.
Reports to GB&I Consumer Connections Director & works closely with:
- Core Brands & New Beverages managers;
- Media Manager
- WEBU/Global Digital Marketing teams;
- Externally - Agencies.
- Externally - Coca-Cola European Partners leadership team
Main responsibilities are to:
- Advise/implement digital activation and amplification of all marketing programs, in close collaboration with the GB&I Brand Managers and Media Manager /Digital Content Manager
- Manage DMP project with Salesforce across the market - use cases and sharing of efficiencies and learnings
- Maintain a robust understanding of the digital landscape & competitive environment through appropriate personal development & networking opportunities, keeping up to date with external influences & drivers & imparting this knowledge to the wider local marketing team.
- Work closely with the WEBU/Global digital team to contribute and influence the digital strategy and export/import best practices to/ from other markets
- Ensure all digital activity is GDPR compliant
- Build and maintain value-based relationships with key media owners/other industry stakeholders in the local digital environment
- Develop and evolve digital learning agenda to ensure new technologies and platforms are being tested with learnings we can apply
Key skills required:
- Brand/Agency Digital Experience - FMCG brand experience preferred
- Strong understanding of programmatic digital - experience implementing DMP preferred
- Commercial & project management experience.
- 7 years of experience.
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let's put your passion into action !
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.