Position Overview:The External Digital Experience Engagement Manager will be responsible for on-going efforts to support field marketers, local PAC Teams and local agencies in the activation and management of their owned media as part of the external digital experience capabilities offered by MDS including GO! (Brand/Promotional experiences), Journey (Corporate Comms experiences) and Social platforms.
Function Specific Activities:
The overall remit of the Marketing & Digital Services (MDS) Team is to design, deliver, commercialize, and operate scalable capabilities that support The Coca-Cola Company's (TCCC) continued delivery and innovation of digital content across digital channels worldwide, and includes capabilities such as Content & Creative Services, Digital Asset Management, Web Content Management (for internal and external websites); Social Media Marketing, and Digital Analytics. The team is focused on serving our Marketing/Growth and Public Affairs & Communications (PAC) teams worldwide with the right solutions that help them deliver their messages both more efficiently and more effectively around the world.
The External Digital Experience Engagement Manager will be responsible for on-going efforts to support field marketers, local PAC Teams and local agencies in the activation and management of their owned media as part of the external digital experience capabilities offered by MDS including GO! (Brand/Promotional experiences), Journey (Corporate Comms experiences) and Social platforms.
The External Digital Experience Engagement Manager will support Digital Marketing globally by coordinating a cross-functional team that provides:
Consulting Services - Digital strategy and creative development Two-way Communications - Sharing and promoting program capabilities and returning input, requirements, priorities, etc. back into the program Project Management - Project proposals/estimation, execution of custom development, implementation of advanced capabilities (e.g., promotions, consumer database), site launches, refreshes, migrations, and upgrades Operational Support - Demand forecasting and planning; status and resolution of tickets; demos, documentation, and training Customer Satisfaction - establishing and maintaining strong relationships with marketers and agencies to ensure that needs and expectations are understood and met or exceeded
- Communication & Relationships:
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships with regional community including Marketing, PACS, IT, Agency Partners, Bottlers
- Understand local digital needs and ensure MDS can support those needs
- Develop a network of champions on the Field who will advocate for our capabilities and help drive knowledge across the system
- Communicate effectively with communities to keep up to date on evolving capabilities
- Foster engagement, sharing and re-use among digital communities around the globe
- Share best practices from local markets with global community
- Adoption & Usage:
- Understand market conditions and business objectives to unlock adoptions and usage opportunities
- Drive awareness of external digital experience capabilities and value within various communities
- Onboard and educate markets and their agency partners to various programs
- Help markets to leverage capabilities availability to them in alignment with their local strategy & business objectives
- Work with markets to ensure they have their needs met
- Drive awareness of other MDS capabilities with support of Engagement Managers from those teams (i.e., Digital Analytics, DMeX, Snap)
- Help marketers maximize value from capabilities to connect with their target audiences
- Help to identify gaps between capabilities and needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction results are evaluated and addressed to foster strong engagement & usage
- Leverage metrics (i.e., Minimum Viable Metrics) to help markets evaluate the effectiveness of their digital experiences and ensure their providing value & ROI for those experiences
- Project Management
- Support local markets and their digital experience launches from ideation to design to build to maintenance
- Ensure markets are constantly reviewing & refreshing their digital experiences
- Support capability migration & upgrades
- Capability Expertise
- Maintain expertise of Digital Experience Services and other supporting Services
- Maintain understanding of other MDS capabilities outside of Digital Experience (Digital Analytics, DMeX, Process Automation, PCE)
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) when necessary for new functionality
- Support end use training in collaboration with our agency partner
- Capability Evolution:
- Work with markets to determine business needs and understand any gaps with current capabilities to meet those needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of local market needs & business plans to ensure MDS capabilities continue to grow & evolve to meet those needs
- Work with Solution Managers to define future needs for capabilities and prioritize those needs
- Help to drive innovation in production evolution to meet business needs
- Harvest, share and reapply best practices
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
- Independent POV: Knowledge of the external environment in which the Company's business is conducted. Includes ability to offer a broad perspective that extends beyond a particular functional discipline and draw upon knowledge that comes from frequent interaction with different departments, employees and sources and constituencies outside of the Company.
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
- Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
- Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- 5+ years managing client engagement in the digital marketing space
- Strong relationship building skills with a customer service focus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with Digital Marketing/Creative processes
- Experience with User-centered Design and User Research methodologies
- Experience with Content Management (AEM experience preferred)
- Experience with SEO
- Experience with Analytics
- Experience with Social Media
- Experience with Programmatic
- Experience with technical development and delivery
- Experience with developing and delivering training
- Ability to interpret customer satisfaction reports and develop a strategy and plan for addressing concerns
- Self-starter with a problem-solving mindset and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.