Position Overview:To ensure production equipment and machinery are maintained in good operating order with minimal down time.
Function Specific Activities:
3rd Shift - Monday - Friday (10:00 PM to 6:30 AM)
WHY MY JOB IS IMPORTANT:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Food Safety/Security
- Safety Involvement
- Water Stewardship
- Productivity Improvement
- Order Fill Rate
- Inventory Accuracy
- Zero Quality Defects
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Continuously monitor and physically inspect production equipment
- Diagnose problems when machinery malfunctions
- Perform repairs, minor adjustments, and overhauls on plant equipment and document the encountered problems
- Perform preventative maintenance related work as required
- Dismantle and reassemble machines to fit or replace necessary parts
- Conduct electrical repairs (i.e., wiring)
- Rebuild/ fabrication of equipment
- Welding stainless steel (tubing, rods) and black iron
- Complete work orders
- Maintain logs and records
- Comply with GMP policies and procedures
- Comply with Safety policies and procedures
- Comply with all Integrated Management System policies and procedures
- Maintain tool crib; inventory by performing cycle count and submitting parts' requisitions
- Operate forklift
- Complete paper work as required
- Participate in team meetings as required
- Electrical and mechanical training for industrial environment and two to three years' experience
- Ability to communicate and comprehend specifics regarding equipment problems
- Computer skills for ordering parts and troubleshooting
- Walking and standing for extended periods (2-3 hours) on plant production floor; body agility (climbing, kneeling, reaching)
- Ability to read, write and comprehend equipment manuals, safety regulations, and operating instructions.
- Ability to complete necessary reports.
- Ability to move up to 70 pounds; manual dexterity to manipulate small objects; ability to distinguish color-coded wire and objects.
JOB LOCATION AND WORK CONDITIONS:
- All Coca-Cola North American Supply Chain Operations Syrup branch work is performed mostly on production floor and occasionally in maintenance shop.
- Work is of non-repetitive nature and requires exposure to moderate noise levels, confined spaces, heights, wetness, fumes; subject to electrical current, and exposure to toxic/hazardous chemicals.
- Work performed on fixed shifts. Manufacturing facility is subject to extreme heat and cold.
- Multi-shift operation.
- Computers; forklift; general shop tools: drills, lathe, electrical meter, grinders, welders, band saw, small hand tools
Job Requirements:Continuously monitor and physically inspect production equipment
Diagnose problems when machinery malfunctions
Perform repairs, minor adjustments, and overhauls on plant equipment and document the encountered problems
Perform preventative maintenance related work as required
Dismantle and reassemble machines to fit or replace necessary parts
Conduct electrical repairs (i.e., wiring)
Rebuild/ fabrication of equipment
Welding stainless steel (tubing, rods) and black iron
Complete work orders
Maintain logs and records
Comply with GMP policies and procedures
Comply with Safety policies and procedures
Comply with all Integrated Management System policies and procedures
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.