Function Specific Activities:
Assists more senior staff to implement a marketing/sales strategy for one or more of the organization's products/services; collects and analyzes data on product performance, market trends, consumer behavior etc.; maintains records of sales volume, revenues and advertising costs. Individual contributor that works under limited supervision; applies subject matter knowledge; requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
- To implement and actively manage the asset strategy aligned to the objectives of the entire KO System
- Constantly evaluate and Optimize Assets using the Marketing Assets Framework from acquisition to execution within IMC programs across all Brands, driving Equity Measures and Share (where applicable)
- Help in Rationalization of all Assets utilizing Marketing Asset Framework
- System alignment and utilization of Marketing Asset Framework across Bottling community
- Frame work to touch upon 7 Experiences ( Coke Studio season, CokeFests, Cricket, Football,Weddings, PSL & Concerts)
- Coke Studio is the Coca- Cola Companies biggest Digital Asset with over 1.7Bn Views, Viewership in over 183 countries and 6 Mn Youtube Subscriber base and 2million+ app downloads
- Coke Fest is Pakistans biggest Music and Food platform with a combined reach to date of 500k + consumer touch points,5 cities, 30Mn combined Digital Reach, Hosting 500+ food vendors
- Help execute scalable Brand Assets and leverage them to create Revenue / Productivity streams for the Business
- Help execute a Resource allocation model to serve the above purpose
A. KEY DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Partner & Agency Management
1. Negotiate sponsorship/ contracts and work closely with Agency Operations Manager and the legal department in the drafting and finalization of contracts
- Create strong relationships with the sponsored properties and help manage the properties to ensure achievement of Pakistan's set objectives
- Assist in the evaluation of the agencies and sponsorship properties performance
- Hold weekly status meetings with agencies and prepare written briefs
- Leverage industry relations to maximize opportunities for brand
2. Execute and overlook the Expansion of Coke Studio as an independent enterprise scaling it across various consumer facets
- Execute a Revenue generation model leveraging the equity of the asset
- Roll out Coke Studio Annual editions (along with sub editions / derivatives)
- Help in Setting up of Coke Studio Modules expanding into areas of Experiential performances, production & talent hunt
3. Execute the model to scale up Coke Fests
Help Oversee the Coke Fest Team. A team of 75 people employed to roll out and implement Coke Fests
Coke Fest is Pakistans biggest Food & Music experiential platform
From its inception it has menaged to cover :
- 500k + consumer touch points
- 5 cities
- 30Mn combined Digital Reach
- Hosted 500+ food vendors
- Identify a funding model to sustain in the long term
4. Manage Digital and Experiential content creation and broadcast for the Music assets
5. Anticipate future trends and cross functional leveraging opportunities
- Develop and maintain competitor intelligence
B. COMMUNICATION COMPLEXITIES
- 1. 10 Agencies partners executing the programs
- 2.Multiple stakeholders including Consumers, Agencies , Bottling partners and Internal stakeholders
- Optimising efficiencies for projects which were previously turnkey
- Scaling scope with DME limitations
- Financial insight to make principle based strategic decisions
- Calculatig ROI's
D. JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING
- Executing, Scaling up existing and establishing new platforms
- Partner set up
- DME allocation
- Evaluation of New and Existing Assets as per IMC Plans
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.