Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Account Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for our customers to fulfill orders for all planned or scheduled services in accordance with established Service Level Agreements. The Account Coordinator works closely with our national service network to provide first-level support for our Foodservice customers and clients for planned equipment service needs and miscellaneous sales and operations activities. Planned services include new equipment installations, replacements, flavor changes, and removals. The AC is also responsible for researching and resolving issues (i.e. billing, product reimbursement, volume reporting, “point of sale” materials, etc.) for our customers and business partners using Coca-Cola order management systems and processes.
Must be available to work a fixed 8 hour shift Monday - Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Function Specific Activities
- Schedule installations, exchanges, parts buy-backs or removals of equipment or other assets using Coca-Cola information systems, supplier networks and agent contacts in order to meet customer expectations.
- Research and resolve issues for customers, business partners and Company associates in order to expedite service, installations or orders using information systems (e.g., CCNA systems, FedEx or UPS databases).
- Contact customers in order to confirm service or orders (e.g., service follow up, equipment service confirmation, parts delivery confirmation, service scheduling).
- Source and facilitate delivery of assets (e.g., beverage equipment, parts, point of sale material, return of assets) for customers in order to complete projects or installations using Coca-Cola information systems and supplier contacts.
- Receive, record and respond to customer or consumer inquiries/feedback using database tools and documented best practices in order to provide improved service performance and/or to capture and report data to internal/external users.
- Create and maintain partnerships with customers, clients or third party service providers (e.g., service/installation agents, distributors) by establishing common goals, objectives and performance target requirements in order to improve mechanical service and installations for customers.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues (e.g., beverage vending, dispensing) via telephone in order to minimize customer down time and service cost.
- Process order information using Coca-Cola information systems to deliver data to customer, business partners and Company associates or to communicate demand for products or services.
- Expedite priority orders (e.g., distributor product, parts, equipment) using departmental processes and information in order to maximize customer satisfaction and equipment up-time.
- Process orders for goods and services with business partners, customers, suppliers and Company associates, either through direct telephone contact or other electronic means, in order to increase speed and accuracy of order transactions.
- Education: High school diploma; GED equivalent
- Superior Communication skills
- Excellent technical skills (i.e. AS400, SAP, SAP IC, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, SharePoint)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Customer relationship skills
- People relationship skills
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years in Customer facing role
- Manage customer issues, analyzing opportunities and providing system and process solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations. Proven record of successful customer relationship skills
- Call Center experience
- Sales/sales support
- Individual/team leadership
- Software Applications: Knowledge and use of technical software applications appropriate to the specific work activities (e.g., basic Company applications, SAP, DBS, MRP, OPS, JDEdwards, Service Source, MRP II, Red Desk, Central Service, S2000, ICS, FET, Mobile Source, Norand, FAPDRP, Internet).
- Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
- Account Management: Knowledge of CCNA Customer Base and Account Structure, and how they are managed and serviced. Ability to match CCNA products and services to the needs of Account Management and their customers. Knowledge of account stewardship techniques: Knowledge of customer requirements and business plans to ensure continuity of supply. Ability to develop partnerships with customers that benefit CCNA and the customer.
- Customer Communication Center: Knowledge of the Customer Communication Center software systems, capabilities and processes.
- Equipment Installation Requirements: Knowledge of equipment installation requirements (e.g., electrical power, water, drain, airflow, space requirements). Knowledge and application of dispensing equipment installation principles.
- CCNA Business Systems Knowledge: Knowledge of the structure, strategies, major initiatives, culture, policies and procedures of the organization. In-depth knowledge of supply chain functions (Customer Communication Center, Supply Management, Field Service, Manufacturing, Distribution). Knowledge of internal and external forces that influence the organization and its customers. Ability to clarify the role and processes of Corporate, Fountain, Minute Maid, Bottlers and Suppliers and how they interface with one another.
- Information Systems: Knowledge and use of existing CCNA Technical Information Systems (e.g., JDE, DBS, SAP, Intranet) to generate necessary data. Ability to access, analyze and utilize information in a manner that adds value to the organization. Ability to propose system enhancements based on business needs.
- Trademarks and Brands: Knowledge of CCNA Trademarks and Brands. Demonstrates an understanding of the obligation to protect and enhance Company trademarks.
- CCNA Processes: Knowledge of CCNA processes (e.g., fulfillment, settlement and purchase orders). Knowledge of specific supply chain process design standards and operating methods (e.g., packaging equipment, service and installation, order management). Knowledge of the impact, interdependencies and relationships that each function within the supply chain has on each of the other functions.
- Fountain: Knowledge of Fountain Manufacturing's capabilities, technology, distribution and business processes. Knowledge of fountain service policies and procedures.
- Bottler Knowledge: Knowledge of CCNA Bottling systems' capabilities (e.g., manufacturing, distribution and repair of fountain equipment, service and installation). Knowledge of the Bottler service infrastructure as it relates to installation equipment. Knowledge of Bottlers' business models, economics and organizational structures.
- Distribution: Knowledge of distributor/distribution policies and procedures. Ability to understand costs/benefits of distributors and common carriers, third party capabilities, distribution structures to support customer order processes, and product availability.
- Service Fulfillment: Knowledge of supplier fulfillment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements. Ability to build system capability and capacity to ensure service is provided effectively, timely and efficiently.
- Current Business Conditions: Knowledge of current business conditions/external environment as it impacts The Coca-Cola System.
- Food Service Industry: Knowledge of the food service and hospitality industry.
- Equipment Optimization/Configuration: Knowledge of optimal in-outlet equipment configuration (e.g., number of valves, dispensing locations, type) based on current and future customer needs (e.g., volume, traffic).
- Parts Order, Inventory and Fulfillment Process: Knowledge and application of spare parts order entry, inventory and order fulfillment process (e.g., Cycle Counts, Van Balances, open PO reports).
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.