Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Account Executive II will work with integrated account team to manage key aspects of the business relationship with Hannaford Supermarket, a Division of Ahold Delhaize. Position will lead the Sparkling and Still Bottle/Can business at Hannaford.
Develops and implements Annual Business Plans which support business objectives. Act as system-wide expert on strategy, business systems and operating philosophy for Hannaford Supermarket. Ensure flawless execution of programs throughout the system. Leads cross functional support team on internal and external strategies and initiatives to steward business plan.
- Develops Annual Business Plan for Hannaford Supermarket and system input that outline key strategies and initiatives for Coca-Cola growth
- Ensures business plans are developed to deliver agreed to revenue, volume, profit and share growth.
- Grows level of customer satisfaction, maintains win/win business relationship, and ensures effective communication with all key buying influences.
- Manages communication with Bottling partners to ensure constant application of strategies as outlined in the Annual Business Plan and flawless execution of programs.
- Aligns system resources and collaborates cross-functionally to implement shopper marketing and operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as a system-wide customer expert to ensure that the Coca-Cola system understands Hannaford's objectives, strategies, positioning, and needs and that Company programs are consistent with their needs.
- Responsible for problem solving operational or executional issues with customers and / or bottlers.
- Accountable for delivering annual plan and owns the stewardship of the end-to-end value chain.
- Accountable for forecasting and budget management across CCF and CTM and Brand GTM/DME.
Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Five to Seven years of progressive responsibility with National or Regional account management in large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific promotional programs & key initiatives.
- Knowledge of bottler environment, systems and business development planning experience.
- Knowledge of trade fund and common business analytics.
- General management experience and skill set.
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong Excel and Power point skill set
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.