Position Overview:The specialist is primarily responsible for leading content development for various employee news channels; supporting the production of employee events; and leading an employee social media strategy. The specialist works closely with external communications, government relations, and sustainability colleagues, and requires someone highly collaborative and organized.
Function Specific Activities:
- Works collaboratively to support the public affairs function's overall strategic business plan and priorities.
- Develops timely and consistent communications and communication routines for employees as well as monitors analytics of individual pieces of content, adjusting overall strategy as necessary.
- Assists with planning and managing leadership events that help promote and drive strategic business priorities.
- Evolving and leading an employee social media strategy.
- Minimum four-year degree (BBA or BA) with an interest in English, journalism, communications and/or business. Strong writing abilities critical.
- Ideal candidate should have 2-3 years of experience in communications, business, and/or public affairs in a corporate, public or trade association organization. Previous publication experience is highly desirable.
- Comfort with digital and social media platforms
- Self-starter. Highly motivated individual with demonstrated initiative and attention to detail and proven project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Competencies - Leader of Self
- Drives Innovation
- Collaborate with the system, customers & key stakeholders
- Act like owner
- Inspires others
- Develops self and others
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.