Position Overview:Dry parts production leader has a responsibility of leading overall operations of a dry parts production room according to production schedule and instructions from a supervisor.
Key roles of this position are to give instructions to team members at shop-floor to produce dry parts with required quality meeting delivery time.
Leading ISO/KORE operation in the production room and providing operational training to team members are also important job of this position.
Function Specific Activities:
Learn and share external trends & ideas
- Consider opinion and needs of other departments and customers
Get out—interact with the world & educate yourself
-Be curious about the trend of other departments and customers, actively collect necessary information for the self-development.
Seek, Receive and apply feedback
-Always seek more effective production plan by analyzing KPIs etc.
Do your homework and have a point of view
-Avoid being tied by conventional and always seek much better ways & innovative ideas
Have high performance standards for yourself and others
-Set high objectives to develop him/herself and others
- V1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Balance speed with quality
-Perform tasks with short delivery period without diminishing the quality by effective prioritization and methods.
Be quick and honest about failure
-In case of failure, immediately take a corrective action and learn from the failure to take an effective preventive action.
Encourage others to challenge ideas and express alternative viewpoints
-Actively share ideas with others on matters where we can expect any improvements.
Get to know your colleagues
-Listen to colleagues and effectively communicate with them to make a best decision
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.