Function Specific Activities:
• Key role in driving performance improvement in Supply Management (SM) and across the business by providing essential data and metrics to help better manage our business.
• Responsible for development of metrics for SM, utilizing SAP/Business Warehouse /other approved tools and leveraging metrics produced by the Global Teams.
• Completion of centralised metrics for SM in Shared Services and collation and preparation of annual materials costs for Regional Standards and Business Plan.
• Tracking and updating of SM Master data to ensure adherence to global best practice standards.
• Tracking Unique Ingredients Supply Standards (UISS) Compliance / Exposure reports to support Inventory Specialist - also key in data analysis for UISS annual recommendations process
1. Shared Services SM metrics - Lead the critical evolution of current metrics to optimally meet our Customer needs, together with timely preparation;
2. Supplier Service Defect Rate reporting, root cause & corrective/preventive action analysis and trending;
3. Analysis and reporting of Mandatory and overall Weeks of Stock compliance to targets;
4. Collation and preparation of annual materials costs for Regional Standards and Business Plan, together with ad hoc costing requests;
5. MRB data reporting, including Age of Stock (AOS), to Inventory Analyst;
6. Responsible for tracking / reporting to ensure optimal Procurement / Planning parameters are in place across Shared Services;
7. Procurement Master data timely updates - Purchase Info Records, Source Lists, Contracts;
8. Ad hoc analysis as required and support on data provision / analysis for projects;
9. Lead Process enhancements within SM - Operational Excellence and lean mindset.
CORE COMPETENCIES - THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF TOP CORE COMPETENCIES NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE.
· Drives Innovative Business Improvements
· Balances Immediate and Long-term Priorities
· Delivers Results
· Imports and Exports Good Ideas
· Develops and Inspires Others
· Sets a Winning Example
· Builds Vision and Strategy
· Influences the System
· Builds a Winning Culture
TECHNICAL SKILLS - THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF THE TOP TECHNICAL SKILLS NEEDED FOR THE JOB
· Business/Supply Chain Analytics,
· Structured Problem Solving ,
· Network Optimisation,
· Operational Excellence,
· Concentrate Experience,
· Financial Management
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 5years procurement/planning experience desirable
• Minimum 5 years data management and metrics reporting desirable
· University/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
· University/Bachelors degree as above.
· CIPS, APICS, IIPMM
· Fluent written and spoken English and strong communication skills required.
· 10% Potential travel outside for Worldwide Workshops, Training and Special Projects.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.