We are currently seeking applications from interested candidates for temporary positions within our Warehouse Team commencing March 2019. Reporting to the Warehouse Shift Manager, the overall objective of this temporary position will be to perform a wide variety of tasks in the Warehouse area of the plant. These tasks will be in receiving, supporting production, shipping, cycle counting, inventory management and systems. These tasks will by their nature be repetitive and will require a high level of computer literacy and physical effort. This is a shift role therefore flexibility is required.
· Receiving - unloading, inspecting, receiving, sampling and locating all ingredients, packaging and finished product that arrives at the plant
· Production support - ensuring continuous supply of ingredients and packaging to production and filling lines. Support shipping and receiving.
· Shipping - Inspecting, counting and loading outbound shipments, completing all paperwork, preparing shipment samples, bracing loads.
· Inventory management - Organising cycle counts, complete reconciliations, monitor inventory transactions, continually sort out inventory issues as they arise.
· Operational Excellence - Support the Operational Excellence Programme and continuous improvement culture in Ballina Beverages.
· Good mathematical, mechanical and communication skills.
· Good computer literacy together with an aptitude to develop further computer skills.
· Comfortable working in a Warehouse environment with chemicals, acids and powders.
· Comfortable working in a challenging environment and the ability to drive constant improvement.
· Organised, methodical, tidy and the ability to work in a controlled and structured way.
· Pass Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification recognized by the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience in a high volume Warehouse environment (preferably food/healthcare) is an advantage.
· Aptitude for computers and demonstrated computer literacy.
· Must have a good aptitude for Fork Lift Truck driving.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.