Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Freestyle Specialist role exists to provide dedicated support to Coca-Cola Refreshments' Sales Organization in implementing Coca-Cola Freestyle placements for new and existing customers. These responsibilities include the set-up of new customers and ensuring linkage of existing customers to allow the execution of installations to flow through the Coca-Cola scheduled service process. The Freestyle Specialist is the primary contact for the Freestyle Region Selling Specialists to engage account team or customer contacts to fulfill requirements for securing customer information, tax certificates/exemption forms, Point-of-Sale materials, CCFS legal agreements, etc. They will help resolve escalated issues relative to product delivery that cannot be resolved at a local level by involving the account team and division contacts. The Freestyle Specialist is responsible for ensuring timelines and details of customer information are appropriately aligned and input to enhance the customer's experience with the placement of Coca-Cola Freestyle in their outlet.
- Project set-up for qualified Freestyle customers
- Understand customer profitability using the Total Outlet Profitability Simulator (TOPS) and ensure submission for Finance review
- Facilitate the collection of credit card, bank draft and tax forms for set up of cartridge and syrup deliveries
- Responsible for the collection and input of data into applications for the timely delivery and consistent development and completion of execution plans and minimize cost to serve
- Single point of contact for managing post-installation activities on behalf of Sales and Operations
- Place and approve Customer orders for point of sale
- Engage with Legal department to ensure agreements are initiated and returned to ensure Freestyle placement may occur as planned
- Facilitates the resolution of customer contact issues to ensure scheduled activities remain on track for completion
- Assist Sales in making decisions on water filter, general contractor and ice maker options to finalize plan approvals
- Resolve issues and exceptions within workflow data collection and input process
- Explore ways for continuous process improvement
- High School Diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years in a Sales and Customer facing role; 1 year customer service environment; 4+ years in a Sales or customer facing role; 1 year customer service environment is preferred
- 1+ years in project coordination/administration experience; 2+ years in project coordination/administration experience is preferred
- Project coordination and administration experience
- Planning experience in customer facing role (preferred)
- Customer service experience
- Direct sales or customer facing experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Freestyle experience (preferred)
Years of Experience:3-5 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.