Position Overview:The Information Security Lead at The Coca-Cola Company will be a part of the Global Information Risk Management team. In this role you will drive initiatives to improve the security posture of Company business units, CPS Operations and franchise bottlers in North America. The successful candidate will deliver this mission by understanding the IRM strategy and roadmap and executing it through collaboration across GIT, IRM and franchise bottler IT teams, thus delivering measurable results for The Coca-Cola System. The successful delivery of your responsibilities will ensure that the business is equipped with the necessary programs, services and solutions to securely achieve their business goals. The position will work cross functionally with our global System and will report to the Director, Information Security, with a firm dotted-line reporting relationship to the Group CIO in this geography.
Function Specific Activities:
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
Franchise Bottler Engagement
- Develop and maintain relationships with key security and IT executives at bottlers in your geography.
- Understand and support the business and IT strategies at each bottler in your geography.
- Assist bottlers in your geography with the development of their cybersecurity roadmap and the overall improvement in their cyber security program.
- Participate as an active member of the cybersecurity subcommittee in support of delivering cybersecurity initiatives for the improvement of bottlers across the System.
Business Unit Support
- Develop and maintain relationships with key IT and business leadership and stakeholders across your supported business units.
- Understand and support key business and IT strategies across your supported business units.
- Understand and communicate key IRM activities across your supported business units, such as cybersecurity awareness and incident response. In particular, act as an extension of the corporate IRM team and coordinate similar activities in your geography to help bridge time zones.
- Coordinate key audit activities across your supported business units, by collaborating with the Corporate Audit Department to help prepare your business units for upcoming audits.
- Organize local security summits in your geography, in conjunction with global security summits that are organized by the corporate IRM Team.
- Promote company security requirements and guidelines to IT stakeholders and ensure they have the knowledge to apply them appropriately.
- Understand and support the delivery of key applications and programs within your supported business units.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key IT and business leadership and stakeholders in GIT and IRM.
- Understand and support key business and IT strategies in GIT and IRM and facilitate alignment across your supported business units.
- Facilitate collaboration of leadership and subject matter experts in GIT, IRM, and within your supported business units.
- Understand and participate in data privacy processes, in conjunction with the corporate Privacy Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in Appropriate Field Required.
- Relevant industry certification preferred - CISA, CRISC, CISSP and/or CISM. AWS Associate or Professional Certifications and/or MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
Related Work Experience:
- 10 to 12 years of work experience in governance, risk, compliance and cloud security or relevant related field.
- Audit and control experience with information technology audit practices, procedures and methodologies.
- Experience as an IT auditor or risk advisor for a professional services firm, or in industry.
- Technical understanding of Amazon virtual private clouds (VPCs), security groups, network access controls lists (ACLs), AWS IAM and/or Microsoft Azure virtual networks, network security groups, security rules, and Azure AD.
- Technical experience designing, implementing, and/or supporting enterprise technology solutions.
- Technical experience identifying and mitigating risk using comprehensive security controls and technologies.
- Ability to communicate to and influence senior management and technical subject matter experts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, as well as ability to present to various levels of IT and business leadership.
- Manage or participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, or perform pilot and first implementations of new technologies in order to integrate new technologies into the Company's Global infrastructure.
- Develop or deliver standards-related training or architecture updates (e.g., hardware, methodology, software packages, business data, security, retention, delivery methods and tools) to stakeholders (e.g., stewards, custodians, SAP power users, application teams) in order to ensure standards compliance and quality master data.
- Orchestrate the deployment of resources (e.g., people, infrastructure, financial, informational) from Coca-Cola (e.g., client, internal service providers) and third parties in order to ensure successful project completion.
- Create a communications plan (e.g., memos, letters, plan review meetings, status lists) to ensure frequent, accurate and timely communication to all stakeholders and to solidify commitment to the project plan.
- Prepare overall implementation plans, including a detailed schedule of all activities (e.g., data conversions, cutover activities, security assignments, training, testing) and the assignment of appropriate resources, in order to move the application into a production environment.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.