Position Overview:Responsible for all on-site activities and achieving plant goals. Functional responsibilities include production, quality assurance, maintenance, and warehouse operations. Develop and lead initiatives to achieve safety, service, quality, cost, and new product commercialization objectives. Foster an environment of continuous improvement, inclusiveness, and associate engagement to drive results.
Function Specific Activities:
Facilitates development and implementation of the facility three year business plan to include”
· Organizational design and people plans
· Training and development
· Equipment and facility improvement
· Operational Excellence plan
· Infrastructure development plan to include IT/SAP, and plant floor manufacturing execution system
· Business continuity assurance
Provide Leadership and Coaching for the Strategic Leadership Team for facility
· Operations Manager
· Production Manager
· Inventory / Warehouse Operations Manager
· Site OE Lead
· Quality Assurance Manager
· Maintenance Engineering Manager
· SES Manager
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Business required, Masters degree preferred.
· 5+ years of plant management experience in the CPG or pharmaceutical sectors.
· Demonstrated budget cost management experience.
· Demonstrated clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and other IT/computer tools
· Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to foster and champion workplace diversity
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.