Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
• Position is responsible for identifying and maximizing opportunities with retail customers. These customers are regional or national and require managing multiple stakeholders.
• Achieve profitable sales by thoroughly understanding the complexities of the channel or customer's business and building enduring relationships based on trust and integrity with that customer's senior management team.
• Lead the development and alignment of joint business plans identifying key initiatives and establishing targets. Regular reviews of joint business plan to course correct as required.
• Develops and successfully sells customer plans that include annual agreements, strategic and tactical pricing plans and promotional plans that align with and support the customer's and company's business objectives and strategies.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer while delivering budgeted Volume, Revenue and Profit.
- Develop collaboratively with customer a price/package plan that generates desired results for both customer and the company
- Conduct post promotional analysis measuring the success levels of promotions making any necessary changes to price/package plan
- Develop and lead presentations both internally and externally on the state of your customer(s)' business identifying issues and opportunities and providing solutions to further develop customer and company's needs
- Communicate weekly with division sales management discussing performance, promotional plans, display commitments and tracking against established performance metrics.
- Sell-in and implement regional or national promotional strategies for the introduction of new brands and packages as required.
- Spend time in market reviewing and identifying levels of execution for our portfolio as well as competitive execution.
- Managing and developing solutions to deliver the financial plan
- Review and comment on weekly/monthly/quarterly scorecards developed.
- Work with Category Management, Supply Chain and Finance support teams on a regular basis to gain key market and customer insights
- 5-8 years in consumer goods industry
- Proven experience leading projects through indirect employee management
- Minimum of 3 years in sales/marketing and major account management
- Experienced working with Nielsen and other syndicated data
- Experience in developing successful annual business plans and price/package for retail customers
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Above average computer skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with a high school diploma
Competencies - Leader of Self
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
- 10- 20%
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.