Position Overview:Handles, stores and dispatches goods in warehouse; enters data into a database or other computerized system; retrieves stored information to respond to enquiries; performs other routine clerical activities e.g. completing receipt and delivery forms. Individual contributor that contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes; has limited discretion to vary from established procedures; escalates issuers to higher levels.
Function Specific Activities:
Provide Warehouse Support for District or region
- Receive/load trucks.
- Operate Odwalla trucks; work with forklifts and pallet jacks;
Provide basic maintenance
- · Node Maintenance (sweeping, cleaning, breaking down boxes, office cleaning, etc.).
- · Basic fleet maintenance (wiper blades, taking truck in for repair, truck audits, etc.).
Provide Cooler Support
- Assist in cooler delivery and/or bulk delivery in Odwalla truck (to account or remote node).
- Change cooler graphics or provide basic cooler support.
- Track all Warehouse product inventory; report discrepancies to node management.
Process product transfers, resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
- May work with juice donations.
- May handle juice dumps.
- Ensure daily Red brick transmission
Cover routes as needed by district or region
- Lead and or perform all work associated with running a route including; ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and maintain excellent customer relationships, on various district routes
Route responsibilities also include:
- Feedback to RSR's, DSMs or Warehouse Supervisor upon their return re: account issues.
- Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate schematics
- Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities.
- Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day.
- Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
- Attend required node meetings
- Complete required trainings
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience.
- Track record of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
- Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork
- Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver's license and be able to complete a drug and background screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, push up to 125 lbs.
- FOR NODES With REMOTE ROUTES: Must travel up to 60%
- DOT medical card Required
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.