Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Shift:First Shift (United States of America)
Job Description Summary:The Performance & Analytics Manager will work with business leaders to identify and prioritize problems and challenges to be solved/addressed through the new/enhanced digital platforms that are being created by TMD/CCNA Finance. We will be identifying additional opportunities to solve problems across multiple functions (marketing, supply chain, operations), as well as with the customer.
The Performance & Analytics Manager will have to learn and document the current and new processes to automate, identify pain points, future state ideation, and communicate what's possible to build and how to build it. The candidate will have to work closely with users of the models and leaders to address their needs (reporting, tracking, quick analytical views, etc.).
In addition, a great opportunity exists to support and enable the planning process with NFSOP. The business objectives will depend on the leadership commitment, but the modelling decisions will be driven by this role.
The ideal candidate should not only listen for requirements to automate current processes and reference Excel models, but also lead the processes. He/she will have the discretionary decisions within each model and data framework to create, innovate, and maintain so that we can leverage single sources of truth in multiple use cases.
- Provide volume forecast recommendation to TMD U.S. Leadership Team and provide analysis to support business activities in other areas.
- Additionally, to gain an understanding of financial projections associated with the forecasts and recommendations to senior management.
- Act as project lead related to enhancements and integration of digital platforms developed by and for the benefit of TMD.
- Leverage digital platforms within NFSOP to enhance TMD's stewardship with the customer.
- Serve as primary liaison regarding the digitization of TMD finance.
- To properly source all information to support Commercial Finance processes and business cases requiring volume forecasts.
- Provide forecast information to support management routines and information submission to Division / Headquarters
- Share solutions to common problems and import/export best practices. Enhance benchmark analysis and develop information sharing protocols.
- Interact with TCCC systems and other cross-functional subject matter experts in data governance discussions to produce win/win solutions, preserving and developing value.
- Develop collaborative relationship within NFSOP team, across TMD Finance and with the McDonald's counterparts to capture relevant information, enabling execution of strategy.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- University/Advanced degree; MBA is desirable
- 7-10+ years' experience in area of Forecasting, Data Modeling and Visualization, Automation, and Business Analytics
- 10+ years in finance, business planning, and/or forecasting preferred
- Experience preferred with designing, modeling and deploying multi-dimensional systems (e.g. Anaplan, Cognos, Tableau, Hyperion, Business Objects, TM1, etc.)
- Up to 10 % of work time under normal conditions
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top