Position Overview:• Managing monthly and annual tax reporting
• Ensuring that company is operating in compliance with local tax regulation.
• Ensuring internal controls as per company policies related to Tax Matters are
Function Specific Activities:
- Review and analyze monthly tax reconciliation and reporting to ensure accurate, complete, reliable and timely filing, as required local tax regulation.
- Review monthly corporate income tax and deferred tax.
- Review and approve journal voucher entries related to tax on regular basis (subject to further discussion whether the approval is only on hard copy or should go through winshuttle)
- Review Balance Sheet narrative related to tax for submission to BOFC.
- Ensure all accounting records related to tax are accurate, complete and reliable, as required by local tax regulation.
- Ensuring that internal controls for tax matters as per company policies are being followed.
- Maintain SOX documentation for tax related.
- Handling tax audit matters.
- Prepare Annual Corporate Income Tax and Deferred Tax calculation.
- Provide direction, review and advice on tax compliance for business transactions.
- Evaluate impact of any tax update and communicate to the relevant department.
- Review current business practice on regular basis and communicate to Corporate Tax Counsel should there is any potential tax risk might occur in the future
- Assist in preparing Tax Package on quarterly basis
- Assist in preparing Uncertain Tax Potion calculation on quarterly basis
Internal: Internal Auditors, Other Departments and other The Coca-Cola Company offices
External: External Auditors, Bottlers, Vendor and Tax Officer
Education & Experience
- S1 degree in Accounting or Tax
- Minimum 5 years in related field
- Strong with Indonesian tax regulation
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office
- Good analytical
- Strong supervisory skill
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates Curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices, or ideas.
- Performance Driven & Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- Develops Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve their full potential
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
Years of Experience:5-7 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.