Job Description Summary
Job Posting End Date:May 31, 2019
Job Description Summary:The New Technologies Knowledge & Insights Manager (KIM) is accountable for delivering consumer brand planning and insights to business leadership, brand & shopper marketing, franchise operations, public affairs & communications, finance and bottler teams that allow us to change consumer behaviours and build new habits. The KIM works as part of a team to act as the voice of the consumer and is responsible for synthesizing consumer behaviour learnings to help drive innovation and business strategy, tactics and plans for market and multicounty initiatives. Under the guidance of Senior Managers, they are responsible for delivering primary, secondary and syndicated research, best practice sharing & translating insights on people attitudes and behaviours into critical business strategies for the company.
The New Technologies Knowledge & Insights Manager (KIM) position is accountable for market and cross-market game changing strategic direction based on Digital & Social Listening & Searching Insights for consumer brand planning and insights to business leadership, brand & shopper marketing, franchise operations, public affairs & communications, finance and bottler teams.
KIM will be leading Digital insights and Social Media Listening & Searching Insights. KIM will design, conduct and deliver standard and custom social media reports. KIM will translate business questions into constructed queries that will monitor social conversation for internal teams as well as competitive brands, programs, products, marketing campaigns and events. KIM leads & supervises agencies (CIC external agencies, etc) to dive deep into the data to uncover drivers of social buzz, then translates the data into a compelling story. KIM will be accountable for deciphering what is important, meaningful data and then communicating the concise story in a way that allows the business to make decisions based off the reports.
KIM acts as the voice of the consumer and is responsible for synthesizing Digital & Social listening insights to drive innovation and business strategy, tactics and plans for market and multi-county initiatives. KIM are responsible in the digital and social media technologies space for leading primary, secondary and syndicated research, best practice sharing & translating insights into critical business strategies for the company.
KIM will be responsible for hosting discovery sessions with stakeholders to share key Digital Insights and Social Media Listening & Searching Insights influencing our ways to understand & fulfill key business need.
- Consult stakeholders on topic definitions, social listening measures and filters to define objectives and set deliverables for standard and custom reports.
- Collaborate with social HUB (CIC and IBE) to implement social analysis for campaigns/events and present insights back to inform content /Media decisions for campaign/event activities and advise on actions to take from optimisations stand point.
- Social listening tool setup including keywords, query parameters and dashboards.
- Take initiative on refinement of query parameter setup to ensure accurate and insightful mention analysis is available to report on by the end of the reporting period.
- Pull and interpret data from social listening tools including volume, sentiment, conversation drivers, influencers, etc.
- Create and edit reporting deliverable for PowerPoint, Newsletter and Excel formats that transform social data into a clear story. Visualize findings legibly using charts, tables and infographics, and provide actionable insights based on concrete data.
- Develop and be the guardian of our Brand equity insights knowledge and tools (ad hoc studies and track). Together with Europe and Corporate
- Manage a deliverable calendar of recurring schedule and ad hoc reports.
- Share case studies and best practices with corporate and CEE on social media analyst.
- Share key learnings of digital research or analysis reassuring that the information flows appropriately and freely within markets & WEBU
- Discover and communicate game-changing and actionable insights, in particular sources of growth, to internal stakeholders
- Partner with
- Commercial Insights to integrate consumer and commercial insights to grow our key brands
- Public affairs & communications teams to optimise and evaluate our corporate communications
- S&I to measure and evaluate brand initiatives against clear KPIs to drive continuous improvement, ROI and deep consumer and shopper connection.
- Act as an ambassador of the Consumer Insights centralised area in the markets and within the WEBU Strategy & Insights (S&I) community
- Provide deep consumer, category & corporate understanding at market/brand level; Joining the dots between multiple sources of information to identify risk & opportunities
- Lead and champion use of Digital and Social Listening searching to innovate and disruptive continuous and custom research sources across the insights function to unlock insights that help the company to grow.
Leader of Self, agency support assigned by project
- Extensive Project Management and Consumer/ Shopper insights experience (8+ years) gained client-side or in an agency.
- Expert understanding of digital insights tools related to consumer, shopper, NPD, category, corporate communications and advertising/marketing
- Minimum 3 years' experience in online/social analytics
- University Bachelor's degree a must. Masters or an MBA desirable
We have a strong preference for candidates with proven experience in the following research solutions:
- Strong familiarity and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Forums, Instagram and Tumblr required.
- Strong strategic understanding of social listening from a business perspective.
- Experience pulling data from social media listening/analytics tools such as Radian 6, Visible Intelligence, Sprinklr, SimplyMeasured, etc.
- Agile measurement solutions (e.g. Google, Facebook, Qualtrics, Zappi etc)
- Real-time, ‘agile' or ‘design thinking' research for NPD or campaigns
KEY EXPERTISE REQUIRED
Proven ability to:
Identify game-changing customer, people and category Digital insights that unlock significant and sustainable growth through razor sharp qualitative and quantitative analytical abilities across all data sources, continuous and ad hoc Create a compelling and fact-based strategic vision of our future portfolio, consumers, shoppers and categories that directs the System toward achieving its maximum potential Influence and engage key system stakeholders to drive Digital insights into game-changing action Drive continuous improvement and learning through rigorous and consistent Measurement & Evaluation of activity Develop and manage high-performance in people & cross-functional teams Integrate and work as a team within the WEBU multi-location structure.
Clearly demonstrates these behaviours:
- Demonstrate constructive discontent
- Question when things can be done better and identify improvement areas
- Take appropriate risks and learn from mistakes
- Rapidly implement approved ideas
- Propose opportunities for improvement
- Influence stakeholders to drive execution or change
- Apply best practices and learning from outside and inside the System
- Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; role model and help others become brand ambassadors
- Help others understand our vision and strategies by translating them into day-to-day activities in a compelling manner
- Persist in achieving goals regardless of barriers
- Encourage and support people to meet and exceed their objectives, to bring passion to their work
- Model behaviors that promote openness, credibility and trust
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Facilitate agreement with others through listening and understanding their perspectives, goals and priorities
- Maintain productive and credible long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Align team members' activities to business goals
Develop Self and Others
- Practice inclusiveness by listening to and leveraging diverse perspectives in the team
- Work with team members to identify areas for development
- Provide feedback and model behaviors to help others grow
- Identify and act upon opportunities to promote, recruit and retain talent
- Ask for and act on feedback from others
- Demonstrate an openness to learn from others and actively share knowledge and experience
- Set an example of personal health and wellbeing, and encourage others to do so
Act Like an Owner
- Focus self and the team on activities that deliver maximum value
- Make plans to execute those activities
- Set and accomplish ambitious objectives
- Hold the team accountable for contributing to successful outcomes
- Reinforce actions that support our sustainability plans and initiatives
- Ensure self and team focus on cost management and productivity
Approximately 20% across WEBU territories with occasional
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.Apply Back to Top