Job Description Summary
A career at Coca-Cola South Pacific is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. It's more than working for the global beverage leader; it's an opportunity to be a part of something that impacts the world. From our product portfolio to the planet itself, we offer you not only the chance to build a successful career -- we offer you an opportunity to make a difference in the world.
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals, like you. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola South Pacific.
- 1. Execution of marketing calendar including deployment of Total Brand Marketing Spend and marketing program delivery against annual plan for assigned brand portfolios
- Management of annual calendar and Total Brand DME and monthly adjustments as part of cycle planning process
- Execution of the marketing calendar; ATL paid media, roll out of creative for NZ, experiential, national promotions, launch of innovation
- Execution accountability end to end from the point of handover from Business Unit (BU) Mktg thru until program post launch review (PLR). Specifically:
- IMC: Execution of IMC toolkit as provided by BU Marketing including full management of NZ media process from Au comms architecture including full management of media buying, development & execution of consumer below the line programs
- Packaging: packaging graphics artwork roll-out working with packaging company and cca packaging project manager
- Innovation/NPD: full liaison with CCA New product development project managers and BU stakeholders (Brand and technical) including management of timeline, packaging, Coke works, forecasting, and value chain creation as part of the stage and gate process for NZ market execution of final product bundle - including any local market pack-price adjustments - supported by commercial tea
- 2. Stakeholder and Relationship Management - Develop and maintain strong constructive working relationships with multiple internal and external partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with BU marketing team to ensure optimised plans for NZ execution to required timelines
- Inspiring, engaging & aligning Senior CCA leadership and customer teams around marketing programs including campaigns and innovation through cycle planning process (Sales/Mkting meeting, Cycle planning forums etc)
- Inspiring, engaging & aligning of Annual brand plans to Senior CCA Sales and customer teams
- Accountable for communication of program materials and updates across the system
- Lead multiple agencies to execute best in class programs
Development and briefing of media implementation brief utilising BU media strategy for NZ market and full media plan management including Media spend and monitoring of campaign with media agency/ media audit agency
Working with local creative agency to adapt BU/Global creative, as well as development of bespoke elements for NZ mkt where required.
- 3. Budget and metric management - financial knowledge, metric and budget tracking
- Accountable for TOTAL brand DME and budget management against assigned portfolio
- Responsible for providing PLR, performance information & metrics on key programs
QUALIFICATIONS / COMPENTENCIES / SKILLS:
- Effective & Efficient project management of assigned brand execution plans
- Ability to work across multiple categories, brands and types of projects
- Ability to manage complex timelines and stakeholders
- Ability to inspire and engage CCA sales and customer marketing teams around execution programs
- Ability to manage DME resources for maximum efficiencies and return on investment
- Ability to follow project management and governance procedures (MAC / IAP etc)
RELATED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4+ years marketing experience predominantly in executing marketing plans
- Bachelors Degree
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.