Position Overview:Build Content & Creative Excellence Capability by shaping communication strategies and plans for key initiatives in Korea region, partner with Brand teams and agency partners to define business solutions, develop creative strategy, develop aligned creative briefs, partner with Brand teams, agency partners & research leaders to craft, refine and validate core creative ideas, which will further evolve to become the central creative theme of all integrated marketing communications (content-create). Lead the development process for regional programs, and partner / advise teams for local initiatives. Build a community who are committed to building world class strategy & execution through collaboration & co-creation, and build a culture of Content Excellence across the region by developing and implementing on-going creative and integrated execution training across the region, and regularly communicating learnings & best practices.
Function Specific Activities:
Directly lead creative development process- Foster and co-create a clear and inspirational brief, ensuring that the best talent in the agency is engaged in our business and inspired to deliver ground breaking ideas against the brief
Ensure best in class content development in partnership with connection planning and brand marketing- In partnership with brand marketing & connection planning, powerfully influence the system. Engage with many members of the KO system - brand marketing, customer & commercial leadership, IMC/Connection Planning, & the bottling system etc, to understand and the provide the best solution in terms of the creative to deliver business plan. Lead the new thinking, and shape the agenda on how communication, and content - the creation, adoption, dissemination and absorption can be leveraged for maximum impact with bottlers, customers, shoppers and consumers
Build Capability- Develop a strong vision for team in terms of content excellence, and put in place tools & processes to accelerate skills and capabilities in this rich and dynamically changing world of communication.
Build a network of CE to leverage the learning and share best practice with BU, APAC and global- Learn from the CE's around the different types of markets and find the best solution for Korea. Develop and learn from global campaigns ie. TTF in Coke to ensure best reapplication for Korea with local insights and relevance
Develop and manage strong capability in agency management- Agency alignment and building powerful agency partnerships.Have a full control of the creative agency management to have consistency and efficiency such as:
- Lead agency selection
- VBC and Agency evaluation 3)production cost review and negotiation
- Relevant working experience in marketing communications at FMCG or agencies
- 10~15 years of experience
- University/Bachelor's Degree
Job Requirements:Lead in developing innovation in developing consumer insights and content creation in this fast changing and real time demands with our core target consumers. Also be a change agent to constantly change and stimulate innovation in the way we do marketing
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.