Position Overview:It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
This role is responsible for helping deliver the strategic value of The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) for our top customers at KO lab Collaboration Center. Both KOlab 600 & 690 are innovative environments where the Coca-Cola Customer Value Proposition comes to life as we partner with C-Suite level executives of our top 100 Retail & FSOP customers to creatively joint venture game-changing solutions against their biggest business challenges. This role helps activate leadership's vision, strategies and tactics to elevate and enhance the KOlab in becoming the absolute Best-in-Class Customer Collaboration experience in the CPG industry. Be a key enabler to help meet and exceed the objective of “Becoming Our Customers #1 Most Valued Supplier” via The Coca-Cola Commitment while aspiring to the vision, “To Illuminate and Win the Shopping & Dining Pathways of the Future”.
- Planning and facilitation of customer collaboration sessions with C-Suite leaders of customers, customer teams & internal SME's. Requires a deep knowledge of the Collaborative Business Planning Process and tools, the customers' business needs and the Coca-Cola resources that can be applied to their business challenges. Requires strategic thinking, knowledge of the business and professional facilitation skills.
- Collaborate with CCNA Commercial, Shopper & Customer Marketing, K&I, and Customer Sales Teams to best leverage the KOlab as a catalyst to collaborate on break-through customized solutions, development and commercialization
- Gain insights and understanding of key company strategies and drive strong integration of our Brand & Go-To-Market Strategies, The Coca-Cola Commitment, Collaborative Business Planning, and Collaborating for Value into the centers and customer sessions.
- Develop and manage routines and connections with key internal stakeholders to “market” and drive awareness of KOlab and engagement with our top customers to enable progress toward #1 Most Valued Supplier status.
- Work with Director in the execution of the strategic vision & annual business plans for the collaboration centers.
- Assist in general management responsibilities of operating stand-alone KO facilities. Owner of one of the “centers” to include planning innovation updates, capital improvements, repairs and maintenance, and all other “small business” owner responsibilities.
- Strong collaboration, facilitation and communication skills with ability to build relationships at all organizational levels inside and outside KO to enhance marketing capabilities.
- Planning & execution - strong project management skills with ability to analyze action after the fact to help anticipate future needs.
- Knowledge of the TCCC business - knowledge of Coca-Cola resources to be applied to customer business challenges rooted in a solid understanding of C4V and CBP.
- Leverage disruptive and creative thinking to elevate the customer experience at KOlabs.
- Influencing - possesses strong influencing skills with senior leaders and peers to support the vision. Must be a Brand Ambassador who is passionate about the business and the brand - KOlab is a master brand across the globe including labs in Shanghai and Brussels and is CCNA's premier innovation and collaboration space for customers.
- Stewards internal cross-channel learnings/opportunities, internal and external best practices, and best-in-class success stories with customer and shopper marketing in NRS and FSOP.
- Proficient in the KO Way of Marketing and overall thought generation.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.