Position Overview:Every organization looks to attract, retain, and develop talent. At The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) we are looking for someone to help us continue to develop our talent. We have a large and complex environment and we strive to offer the right development to ensure our employees are successful in navigating their careers here both as individual contributors and leaders. The Program Lead will drive the development and deployment of new programs to deliver digital learning and development to our employees worldwide.
The Program Lead, Global Digital Learning and Development will understand the essential nature of continuous learning in the digital world and know how to deliver curated content to the right people in the right way. We care less about your knowledge of a particular methodology and care more about your passion and aptitude for utilizing the right tool for the right job and your experience in helping people succeed.
Function Specific Activities:
In this role you will deliver and participate in the following:
- A global competency model for all associates
- Creation of learning frameworks in partnership with learning organization specialists and 3rd parties
- Orchestrating curriculum development and delivery platforms
- Development of career experience “pathways' for both technical and leadership disciplines
- Develop strategies for deploying new talent
- Support the Senior Director, Capabilities overall workforce development planning, including maintaining location and sourcing strategies in tune with market demands and technology changes
- Own & manage the full experience for the learner of the program, which includes curating or creating content optimizing user experience, roll-out, support, assessment & adaptation of the program
- Test the impact of the content for the learner and in support of the business objectives
- Partner with virtual team to build world-class learning programs in a creative & exciting way
- Develop innovative & engaging learning programs at scale
- Team with content and skill experts to create a cohesive development experience for our employees & partners
- Consult across the TCCC Learning organization to design, develop, and test learning content
- Advise stakeholders on best practices in adult learning such as social & peer learning, gamification of learning, informal learning, and real-time performance support.
- Bachelor's degree in Education, Instructional Design, or Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years or more of work experience in related fields, including relevant education and industry training/certification
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate strategic direction
- 2+ years of training experience as an instructor / trainer in management or leadership development
- 2+ years of program management experience in a technical learning organization
Standard Monday-Friday work week. Work will be done from TCCC Atlanta Office but may also include coordination with resources on a global basis, which may require early or late conference calls to accommodate different time zones. Travel < 25%.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.