Position Overview:You wake up every morning already knowing that today you will accomplish something awesome. The word Business is somewhere written in your educational background and you are a super star when it comes to critically analysing data. Obviously you can passionately prove to anyone that you love to deal with numbers and actually are able to come up with some pretty great proposals as a result of that. You are enjoying excel and PowerPoint to be part of your circle of best friends. Words like “Strategy”, “P&L”, “Topline Growth” and “Bottom Line” and “Performance” obviously get you excited.
If you now screamed “That's me!”, then please let us know as we are looking for a talent to join our North and Eastern Europe Franchise Operation Strategy Team to help us further grow our business in an exciting and challenging region!
Function Specific Activities:
- Responsible for all volume management routines with a strong focus on monitoring and analyzing volume & business performance for management information and decision making.
- Develop and apply planning and reporting tools to translate data into consistent and holistic performance reviews.
- Provide clear understanding of the categories and competitors dynamics and the performance drivers
- Provide support on monthly Business presentation.
- Deliver consistent, holistic and contextualized understanding of business performance vs plan and Competitors across all key metrics.
- Lead robust volume projection processes. Partner with country managers to generate sustainable sales estimates and enhance forecasting capabilities across the region.
- Prepare Annual BP volume, including monthly phasing and brand mix proposal, working closely with finance, commercial and marketing team.
- Provide analytical support to develop annual business targets that are realistic and achievable, i.e. informed by marketing and commercial initiatives reflected in the business plan. This includes ownership for the processes related to industry estimation management, market analysis and forecasting to achieve the fact based understanding of current market performance and competitive advantages.
What you need to be successful:
We are looking for talented individuals with a min. of 1 year experience in the Strategy/Consulting field and an excellent educational background in the respective areas.
This role requires very strong analytical skills, exceptional communication skills, commercial awareness as well as superb conceptual thinking to work out a systematic mapping of potential opportunities.
As future Business Analyst at Coca-Cola you must have an eagerness to drive change and also have proven in your previous work and education a deep passion for data and the ability to translate this understanding into compelling business proposals. Excellent English language skills are also required for this role.
That sounds appealing? Then start now - let's put your passion into action.
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.