Position Overview:The primary focus of the Senior Supply Chain Analyst is to enable National Product Supply Group's (NPSG) mission of supporting all Regional Producing Bottlers (RPBs) by maximizing System production efficiencies and market opportunities to strengthen the competiveness of the Coca-Cola System in the United States. NPSG's mission is fulfilled through governance of: (1) Network optimization of plant to distribution center sourcing for concentrate, coldfill products (2) Strategic capital investment and divestment planning; and (3) New product / packaging innovation planning.
Function Specific Activities:
Develop Product Supply Assessments in support of both CCNA and RPB Commercialization Processes
- Gather and analyze supply chain data such as forecasts, freight costs, manufacturing costs, capital requirements, and production capacity in order to develop supply chain models
- Utilize JDA Supply Chain Strategist to determine optimal plant to distribution center sourcing plans for new products and packages
- Leverage insights from optimization results and cross-functional teams to assess capability, capacity, and costs to support the launch of new products and packages
- Run scenario / sensitivity analyses in order to understand implications of input variability
- Create value chains and IRR models, perform cash flow analysis, and develop business cases for capital investment justification
- Support Product Supply Assessments for governed coldfill projects as well as non-governed hotfill/chilled projects
Lead Innovation Planning projects through established validation processes with key stakeholders
- Lead project validation discussions with cross-functional teams to review modeling and financial assumptions and outputs associated with each business case
- Create necessary supporting documents such as RPB specific sourcing files to enable effective project validation discussions with RPBs and CCNA stakeholders (utilizing Tableau, JDA, Excel, PPT)
- Incorporate stakeholder feedback in revised recommendations as needed in order to finalize business case and gain stakeholder alignment
Create and conduct presentations for NPSG and RPB senior management regarding the recommendation of various studies and projects, including driving alignment for proposed recommendation
- Present project based findings and recommendations to NPSG Board and Forum members, Senior Leadership within RPB's / CCNA, Regional Bottler Personnel, and CCNA Brand and Commercial Leadership
- Track and report progress for implemented projects and workstreams
- Provide workstream and process updates to NPSG Board as needed
Support continuous improvement initiatives/projects for Innovation Planning
- Independently identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Update and maintain tools used for modeling and project assessments. This includes support of bi-annual National Sourcing Model refresh, input automation tool, finance / ERA tools, and various access databases
- Conduct Product Supply Post Launch Reviews as needed to assess performance of new initiatives (DNNSI, COGS, Volume, and Capital at Minimum)
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in the areas of Engineering, Finance, Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics
- 2 to 5 years work in experience in the areas of Finance, Distribution Network Analysis, Manufacturing, Production Network Optimization, Transportation, Demand Planning, or other areas related to Supply Chain
- Deep understanding of network optimization and end-to-end supply chain knowledge
- Ability to communicate results of complex projects with minimal oversight from management team
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and critical thinking
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and draw conclusions from large data sets
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively with others in a cross-functional environment to achieve results and gain alignment
- Strong preference to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Must be adaptable and able to handle multiple and varied tasks within a fast paced, dynamic environment
Years of Experience:1-2 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.