Position Overview:Provide strategic thought leadership on the local marketing team (leading and in conjunction with the bottler).
Manage the marketing plans and integration of plans in country with the relevant bottler in Belux. Also integrate plans with local commercial strategies across the franchise unit & bottler
Bring central IMC plans to life in market with locally relevant adaptations and amplification. Bring to market local innovation launches & campaigns (local brands). Building scale by amplifying the plans in an efficient and dynamic way using market bast practice and knowledge
To manage the Franchise Marketing team with the overall responsibility for the local relevance, alignment and implementation of marketing plans.
Be a key member of the Franchise Unit Leadership Team, working with & across all functions to deliver the plan as measured by volume, share and profit
Function Specific Activities:
Everybody knows Coca-Cola. But only the best people work in The Coca-Cola Company.
This is your chance: we are looking for someone who is ready to join us in turning our passion into action, someone who has a passion for growth, welcomes the challenges of building new and existing brands and knows everything about leading a team, someone who enjoys marketing and knows consumers like the back of the hand.
We are looking for a, BELUX - FRANCHISE MARKETING DIRECTOR based in Brussels, Belgium
If you are ready for this challenge and want to help grow brand, category and company, then you are the one.
The core job responsibility is to:
- Develop and agree with the bottler the annual brand plans, and to deliver on its targets, in order to grow revenue, volume, profit and market share
- Bring IMC campaigns, new initiatives and activation platforms to life, through a consistent approach and leading the decisions at the local level. This will in turn drive incremental brand consumption, purchasing and ultimately drive brand love.
- Provide thought leadership and local perspective to BU on the development of innovation plans & pipeline, actively participating through the appropriate stage-gate processes at BU level.
- Be an active member of the brand community in identifying consumer insights and creating winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer and company destination.
- Be able to lead charter work on our Brand Portfolio; this will require charter governance expertise. Participate actively in the process of the relevant charters to be received by other BU's, providing input and influencing the deliverables.
- Define and recommend key choices of consumer DMI allocation for the brands
- Exercise thought leadership towards the Bottler, being the main contact person for Bottler Trade marketing Director, to enable effective execution of the brand plans in the marketplace; interact collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to drive the whole brand agenda at local level
- Lead and develop the team and the required capabilities
Key skills required:
- Be constructively discontent; Identify and evaluate growth opportunities with a results mindset
- Demonstrate curiosity, including freedom to experiment and learn from mistakes; manage risks appropriately
- Drive rapid implementation/ commercialization of value add ideas
- Lead continuous improvement by appropriately challenging status quo
- Initiate search and re-application of internal and external ideas
- Express passion for the System, our brands, business and people; role model and build brand ambassadors
- Communicate a compelling vision and strategy; translate complex strategies into clear, understandable courses of action
- Take bold initiative, acting quickly upon opportunities
- Empower others to meet and exceed their objectives and bring passion to their work
- Lead a culture that promotes trust and integrity; model effective behaviors
Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Leverage broad influence and communication strategies to encourage business partners to action
- Understand goals, motivations and strengths of key stakeholders; Collaborate and leverage common ground as foundation for credible, long- term relationships
- Leverage insights of partners' needsto create and implement winning shared plans and practices
- Ensure alignment of initiatives across the Company
Develop Self and Others
- Build diverse, inclusive teams and engage all members
- Develop the next generation of leaders; coach, develop, mentor
- Initiate strategies to engage and retain key talent
- Ask for and act on feedback; Create an environment of learning from others and sharing knowledge and experience
- Promote health and well-being as a resource for greater personal fulfillment and productivity
- Build capabilities through developing people, processes and culture
Act Like an Owner
- Drive execution of strategic plans to meet and exceed 2020 vision and goals
- Set and accomplish ambitious objectives
- Hold self and others accountable for results
- Embed sustainability into plans, impacting people, communities and environment
- Make decisions with a focus on increasing company value; manage resources effectively; ensure others act responsibly
More than 15 years of Marketing experience (preferred with significant amount in TCCC)
- Brand Management at local level
- P+L management Business / understanding
- Versed in Communication / PR/ media/ Digital
- Used to Matrix working
That sounds appealing ? Then start now - let's put your passion into action !
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.