Position Overview:The IT Marketing Team Lead role within the Europe, Middle East and Africa region reports into the EMEA Regional Delivery Centre Lead with a functional reporting line to the Global IT Director for Marketing in EMEA. The purpose of the role is to lead a high performing team including resource management, recruitment, coaching and knowledge management, actively providing performance feedback. Active knowledge of and/or experience with Agile Software Development or Solution Architecture will be an asset. The EMEA RDC IT Marketing Team will consist of 15 people in total. Therefore, proven successful experience in leading and motivating a team will be required.
Function Specific Activities:
Related Work Experience:
Minimum 10 years of working experience, whereof at least 3 years of Team Management in IT Marketing, Digital Agency or Consumer facing Technology space.
The successful candidate will demonstrate experience in the following:
- Experience in leading a team of minimum 10 people in complex, fast changing environment.
- Working in a multinational, distributed team, with in-house and external delivery resources (on-shore and off-shore).
- Experience with agile delivery methodology is a must.
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated push for value and continuous improvement
- High level knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Windows Azure
- Proven understanding of marketing platforms such as Content Management, consumer database, web and mobile platforms, social technologies, programmatic and analytics
- Proven experience in integration of SaaS solutions into enterprise ecosystem and with enterprise integration platforms.
- Understanding of security and how it applies to consumer facing applications and IoT
- Practical experience with UML and knowledge of TOGAF or other Architecture frameworks and how to practically leverage them will be treated as a plus.
- Practical experience with as many of the following as possible. Certification(s) are a plus:
- Business Analysis / Project Management
- Technology Focused
- Solution Architecture and Exposure to Enterprise Architecture
- Strategic Thinking
- Design Thinking
- Agile Delivery
- Problem solving
- Presentation skills: Ability to communicate technical topics to business audience.
- Be able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Team player who can lead a discussion to defined outcomes
- Document Writing
- People Management and coaching.
- Team development.
- Pursuing Innovation. - Applied in identification of opportunities - Implementation of strategies and platforms.
- Exerting Personal Influence - Applied in negotiations - Interactions - Work in a matrix context - Ability to work in networks, developing mutual trust relationships - Being a team player, sharing ideas and working interdependently - Facing conflict personally, managing dilemmas and differences with transparency and integrity.
- Enhancing and Sustaining Performance of Others. - Applied in coaching and developing capabilities in team/peers.
- Communicating Effectively. - Communication for commitment - Building and sustaining a position. Getting support of others. -Negotiation - Empathy and ability to listen and understand other's points of view.
- Building Value Based Relationships. - Applied in dual process with other IT Leads - Interactions with Service Leads and Senior Management.
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum. Master's Degree is considered a plus.
Job Requirements:Day to day performance management, coaching and motivating the team
Ensuring the resources are allocated to deliver against the agreed priorities
Encourage our core values of Curiosity, Empowerment, Inclusion and Progress over Perfection.
Partner with key business stakeholders and IT Portfolio and Product Managers to understand the strategy and needs of the EMEA business units
Work with agile teams to ensure delivery of solutions aligned with defined target architecture
Provide thought leadership in Technology, focused but not limited to digital marketing and data and analytics technologies
Guide and lead internal and external delivery teams in the development and implementation of solutions that are functionally and operationally fit for purpose
Make sure solutions are compliant with Coca-Cola development and security standards
Identify areas of reuse and make buy vs build decisions taking into consideration TCO of solutions
Explain technology standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
Educate fellow IT staff on the ‘art of the possible' with new and existing technologies
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.