Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It's an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company's flagship market. We're accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do - whether we're innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we're collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we're returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people - with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace - are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Principal Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial support to the Drug & Value Team including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Dollar General, Family Dollar and All Other Value stores.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist FSMs with forecasting
- Outlet hierarchy management
- Periodic validation and updating of funding and accrual rates (CPA/CPACT/CAS)
- Generation of periodic financial reporting for Finance Director, RFM and Sales VP
- Invoice management
- Coordinate with FSMs on validating annual business plan
- Maintenance of final customer contracts and CPACT agreement files
- Organize and implement various projects and initiatives as required
Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, Business or related financial studies.
- 2 or more years financial, accounting or related experience
- Experience in budget management
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills and process Improvement skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user required (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CAS System experience
- Forecasting and business planning experience
- Expert Microsoft Excel user
- Bottler system, beverage parent company, or CPG industry experience
Years of Experience:2-3 Years Experience
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.