Position Overview:The IMC Manager - Media & Digital Marketing will be instrumental in furthering Integrated Marketing Communications team capability. The position will have the combined accountability of Media Management and leading Digital Marketing, specifically on collaborations with customers (mainly eCommerce accounts).
S/he will manage total portfolio media management approach, as it relates specifically to media planning/buying; ensuring media strategies are aligned with brand objectives -- track against milestones and manage budgets for all media related activities within key programs.
Function Specific Activities:
1. Media Strategy Development: partner with local / group Brand teams & IMC teams, and agency partners to optimize media investment strategies and plans. Analyze media impact on core brand & business metrics; develop and implement media strategy, ultimately generating greater effectiveness and efficiencies of our IMC plans
2. Media Agency Relationship Management: Lead media agency relationship, managing resource allocation and quality control (timing, cost, creative delivery). Maintains contacts within the media industry. Participate in the negotiation and maintains relationship with media suppliers.
3. Digital Marketing Support for Customer Collaborations: Supporting partnership with eCommerce accounts through marketing support to help drive traffic and offtake, development of marketing calendar in support of the operational customer account (promotional) calendar, providing technical integration support when needed.
4. Lead SLX collaboration and maximization of local CIC resources: Lead planning, coordination and oversee executions from local CIC as well as driving the digital and social media strategy.
5. Media Productivity: Drive Media Productivity across the portfolio, to ensure optimized media investments.
Minimum 5 years critical experience in Media, Digital/IMC, DME Management, demonstrated understanding of media landscape in the given market is a must - either from client, agency or media industry experience
Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Builds Brand Love
- Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors
- Pursues innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas
- Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.