Position Overview:As Accounts Payable Client Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and seamless invoicing process with the goal of timely and correct payment of our suppliers and business partners in order to minimize risk and increase productivity for our operations in Europe, Eurasia and Africa.
Function Specific Activities:
What you need to be successful:
Since your role as Accounts Payable Client Analyst will be two-folded, on the one hand being a troubleshooter to resolve issues and overcome hurdles related to the end-to-end invoicing process, on the other hand to foster and maintain sustainable relationships with our vendors and suppliers as well as ensure customer satisfaction with your internal clients, you will need to bring along an ability to communicate (via phone, e-mail and in person) in a professional and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility. An indispensable focus for customer service and attention paired with analytical and problem-solving skills will help you to be successful in this role as well as prepare you for a further career in Coca-Cola.
As you will be working with clients from different geographies on a daily basis, a must-have for this position is fluency in English (oral and written), and Russian language would be considered as a plus. In addition, a very good understanding of SAP modules and functionalities is required as you will be working with the system every day. If on top of that, you have an ability to analyze business processes and a natural desire to develop systems-based solutions that will improve the current state, you're just the one we're looking for.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an Accounts Payable/Procurement environment where you gained a good understanding of the related processes, preferably in an international/matrix organization.
- Confidentiality and ability to work with sensitive data.
- Practical experience within a customer services area.
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Other
- Develop Self and Other
Years of Experience:
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.