Position Overview:This role is designed to build category development, brand value and brand love for the Flavors category in Italy and Albania. The Senior Brand Manager will be accountable for category / consumer / market trends-driven opportunity identification and development of marketing strategies & programs to drive profitable volume growth for the category and the brand.
Function Specific Activities:
- To work as a team member in developing the annual brand plan and deliver on its targets.
- To bring the BU/Global strategies and programs to life by working as a team member to develop resonant campaigns, new initiatives and activation platforms - which are consistent across all relevant touchpoints.
- To implement and amplify the Marketing Plans managing all variables of an integrated program: IMC, Customers, Technical, Finance, Public & Communications and Bottlers to ensure excellence and timely execution.
- To identify locally relevant consumer insights and help in creating winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer and company destination.
- To help define choices of consumer DMI allocation for the brand.
- To build System commitment (Other KO areas and Bottlers).
- Interact collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to implement the relevant elements of the brand agenda at BU level.
- To ensure discipline on programs evaluation through success metrics criteria to allow learnings development and continuous improvement on brand business performance.
Coordinate and collaborate with Commercial, Finance, Knowledge &Insights, Connection Planning,Legal, PAC, SRA, Business Unit Marketing Teams and the Bottler.
• Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities - Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
• Delivers Results - takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
• Drives Innovative Business Improvements - Develops ideas and gains others' commitment. Seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value. Promotes an environment of creative thinking and innovation
• Imports and Exports Good Ideas - Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company. Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support. Embraces change.
• Sets a Winning Example - Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows-through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
- 5-7 years of FMCG experience in marketing
- Bachelor/University Degree
- This role requires strong strategic thinking and project management skills, strong influencing and team player skills, commercial awareness as well as superb conceptual thinking and very strong analytical skills to work out a systematic mapping of potential growth and innovation opportunities.
- As future Senior Brand Manager Flavors at Coca-Cola you will also have proven in your previous work a deep understanding for consumer needs and the ability to translate this understanding into compelling communication ideas
- Builds Brand Love - Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors. Pursue innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement. Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas. Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea. Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be. Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc) to create belief. Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
- Builds Brand Value - Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases. Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System. Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively. Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings. Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market.
- Language: Proficient in English
- Travel required: 15%
GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
Years of Experience:Minimun 5+ years
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.