Job Description Summary
Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:Not Available
Job Description Summary:
The Logistics Procurement Specialist is responsible for procuring rates and capacity to support Coca-Cola North America Regions to meet long-term and short-term transportation needs and ensure performance standards.
- Systems Management: Daily OTM rate, capacity and commitment maintenance to ensure timely and accurate tendering of shipments.
- Bid Management: Monthly analysis of regional capacity and identify lanes for monthly mini bids.
- Responsible for annual bid regional support to identify lanes, volume, special customer requirements, lane characteristics, and plant information to ensure accuracy in bidding process..
- Performance & Relationship Management: Relationship owner for group of carriers and responsible for leading quarterly business reviews. Provide guidance and support of formal performance improvement plans.
- Capacity Management: Manage awarded vs. actual to ensure carrier and Coca-Cola are meeting the agreed upon procured volume.
- Analytical Support: Ad hoc analysis to identify areas of opportunity to drive financial and performance improvements and act upon them.
- Logistics/transportation and analysis
- 5 years minimum experience
- University/Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn't enough. We need genius.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Apply Back to Top